- "Oh, I just want to be wonderful."
- "Iím getting married, Eddie. Tum, tum,
de tum, tum, tum, de tum." --Marilyn Monroe
- "Sometimes I think it would be easier
to avoid old age, to die, young, but then you'd never complete your life,
would you? Youíd never wholly know yourself..." --Marilyn Monroe
- "It would be so nice to have a president
who looks so young and good-looking." --Marilyn Monroe
- "A dollar for your thoughtsÖ" --Marilyn
- "Iíve never dropped anyone I believed
in." --Marilyn Monroe
- "Money, thatís what itís all about."
- "People respect you because they feel
youíve survived hard times and endured, and although youíve become famous,
you havenít become phony." --Marilyn Monroe
about Marilyn Monroe
- "Yet there was something indefinably
shy about her, an almost old-fashioned inferiority complex and fear of
rejection, a wall flower streak in the beautiful woman." --W.J.
Weatherby, in Conversations with Marilyn
- "She wasnít classically beautiful by
any means, but she had a strong, attractive body and chameleon moods that
could make her body convey anything she wished." --W.J. Weatherby,
in Conversations with Marilyn
- "How foolish those people were who underrated
her as a dumb blond." --W.J. Weatherby, in Conversations with Marilyn
Copyright 2000. Credits are The
Estate of Marilyn Monroe and many other sites on the web. These quotes
are not being used for profit, but for my love in Marilyn Monroe. If it
is not right for me to put these quotes up, then tell me which ones and
I'll surely erase them.
Updated Last-February 11, 2000